Disclaimer

All Blogposts contain only personal views and are published in an entirely personal capacity. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment unless I have refused to delete the comment following a valid complaint. Any complaint must set out the grounds for the deletion of the comment. I also reserve the right to delete comments that - in my opinion, are offensive or make unsubstatiated accusations against persons or groups. Like the BBC, this Blog is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. (with thanks to Valleys Mam's blog where I nicked most of this from).


20 June, 2024

UK GENERAL ELECTION POLLING - WEEK 4 (13 June-19 June)

 Week 4 polling.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John p Reid here

Are you gonna make a prediction will they polls narrow or other parties go up
I’m going for
23.9% tory. 143
38.4 %Labour. 410
10.2 %Libdem. 46
15.3 %reform. 3
5.1 % green. 2

An Eye On... said...

Hi John, I think Reform will now overtke the tories permanently for this election following the betting scandal. Quite how it will translate into seats I have no idea but if Reform come second on weight of vote but end up with fewer seats than Tories, LDem, SNP & Plaid, the public will be outraged.

I will make a prediction in the final week - it's a long way to go yet and this last fortnight s when the press always start releasing the scandal stories.

I see researchers are predicting a turn-out of 50%-55%.